- GWTO Economic Monitor of world wine tourism, on market intelligence and trends.
- GWTO Members will have the necessary information for their strategic decision making.
Access to specialized consulting services on planning and strategic management, marketing, communication, creation and development of products and any other areas, in favorable economic conditions negotiated for GWTO members. These international consulting firms will be selected by GWTO based on their proven experience and success.
- Branding through GWTO MICE. Participate, reducing costs, in the most important national and international events -Tourism Fairs and Congresses-, organized by GWTO and in others in which it is invited, promoting the international recognition of entities for its positioning in global markets.
- GWTO and GWTO Academy will make available the participation as speakers of its cloister list of internationally recognized personalities.
- Participate in FAM Trips with experts in Eno, Agro and Gastro Tourism.
- GWTO Quality Seal as a certificate of excellence, focused on guaranteeing the satisfaction of the tourist experience, through the implementation of the highest standards of comprehensive service quality, aimed at both establishments and Destination Management Organizations (DMOs).
- GWTO World Wine Tourism Marketplace where Members can promote and market their wine tourism offers and proposals.
For more information please don’t hesitate filling up this form: