Privileges & benefits: Value proposition
- To be part of the Global Entrepreneurship and Knowledge Network and its World Wine Tourism Council (General Assembly), actively contributing to strategic decision making: their voices will be heard internationally and their votes will be decisive in the defense of their interests, participating, among others, in the definition of a responsible and inclusive governance model, involving local communities.
- To enhance the socio-economic development of wine tourism destinations, providing value propositions in the fields: a) academic (GWTO Academy), b) business (promotion through GWTO MICE, and marketing by GWTO Marketplace and GWTO Quality Certification), and c) public sector (positioning the wine tourism Country Brand).
1. PUBLIC Sector:
- Positioning the wine tourism Country-Brand in global markets as wine-agritourism destination.
- To host events in their territories (congresses, exhibitions, academic symposiums, B2B, award ceremonies, etc.).
- Participate in webinars GWTOtalks:
- matching public sector with public sector, and
- academic ‘hot topics’ (GWTO Academy
2. PRIVATE sector:
- Provide relations with the Public Sector and the international Academic Sector.
- Priority participation:
- Training programs: GWTO Academy
- branding through GWTO MICE. Participate, reducing costs, in the most important national and international events -Tourism Fairs and Congresses-, organized by GWTO and in others in which it is invited, promoting the international recognition of entities for its positioning in global markets.
- GWTO and GWTO Academy will make available the participation as speakers of its cloister list of internationally recognized personalities.
- Participate in FAM Trips with experts in Eno, Agro and Gastro Tourism.
- Marketing actions: GWTO World Wine Tourism Marketplace where Members can promote and market their wine tourism offers and proposals.
- Recognition actions: GWTO Quality Seal as a certificate of excellence, focused on guaranteeing the satisfaction of the tourist experience, through the implementation of the highest standards of comprehensive service quality, aimed at both establishments and Destination Management Organizations (DMOs).
- Management Actions:
- GWTO Economic Monitor of world wine tourism, on market intelligence and trends. GWTO Members will have the necessary information for their strategic decision making.
- Access to specialized consulting services on planning and strategic management, marketing, communication, creation and development of products and any other areas, in favorable economic conditions negotiated for GWTO members. These international consulting firms will be selected by GWTO based on their proven experience and success.
3. ACADEMIC Sector:
- Cooperate internal and internationally with central, regional and local governments, private entities and academic institutions for the exchange of knowledge, in order to define a model of sustainable and inclusive governance, involving local communities.
- Establish links with academic institutions, facilitating the proposal and carry out training programs and research reports together with GWTO Academy, hand in hand with the Fellows’ cloister, counting on their advice in the promotion and development of those training courses of interest to their associates.