‘Inspiring New Futures Together’
Probably one of the most sustainable and inclusive tourism projects ever
The Global Wine Tourism Organization (GWTO) and the GWTO Academy will be officially presented on November 5 at 3:45pm to 5:00pm CET.
The Executive Board, Regional Directors and the Director of the Academy will explain their roles in the organization.
Humanity’s current unprecedented health emergency has caused a world economic crisis.
“Markets now demand health security and, in response, businesses have to redefine strategic plans with a focus on social inclusion while governments have to cooperate more than ever with the private sector”, GWTO President Jose Antonio Vidal said.
The Global Wine Tourism Organization will help members face the challenges in the current situation by fostering the value wine tourism provides within the broader context of tourism development.
The event is for consumers, media, governments (central, regional and local), professionals from tourism, wine, gastronomy and agricultural industries in general, the academic and education sector and social media influencers.
Please confirm your attendance for this historic moment at:
On the same day at 5:15pm CET, GWTO will preside the first round table discussion of the ‘International Tourism, Hospitality and Gastronomy Congress’,organized by the Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola(Lima, Peru).
Round table discussion “GWTO: Inspiring New Futures in Latin America”
Moderated by former Casa de América General Manager Tomás Poveda, the discussion will focus on wine tourism in Latin Americawith talks given by:
- Rafael Ansón
- GWTO President of Honor
- International and Ibero-American Academies of Gastronomy President of Honor
- José Antonio Vidal
- GWTO and the Academy, Founder President CEO
- AEE-Spanish Wine Tourism Association and the Institute, Founder President CEO
- Pablo Singerman
- GWTO LatAm Director and Economic Monitor Director
- Wine Tourism Marketing Strategy, and Wine Tourism and MICE Tourism Observatories Director for Argentina’s Ministry of Tourism
- Carlos Vogeler
- GWTO Ambassador
- Former UNWTO Executive Director
- Former UNWTO Regional Director for the Americas
- Adolfo Favieres
- GWTO Ambassador for LatAm
- WTTC-World Tourism & Travel Council Ambassador for Spain and LatAm
- Arnaldo Nardone
- GWTO Ambassador and MICE Director
- Former ICCA-Int’l Congress and Convention Association President
- Jorge Espinoza
- GWTO Academic
- Member of SERNATUR-Chile’s National Tourism Service for O’Higgins region
The Global Wine Tourism Organization is an international knowledge and business network that brings together public and private sectors to contribute to the social-economic development of wine tourism destinations, as part of an inclusive and supportive governance framework based on the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development Goals.