FIELDS OF ACTION (Value proposition)
- Promote collaboration between governmental administrations, institutions, universities and private stakeholders, transferring technical knowledge and developing a business network through the GWTO Academy.
- Enhance collaboration among public bodies, academic institutions and private companies through knowledge sharing and best practices.
- Highlight the educational system, projects and curricula of member countries.
- Study, promote, develop, and assist in establishing models of best practices and inclusive governance and business initiatives for tourism destinations.
- Preparation of academic reports on comparative wine tourism in collaboration with prestigious universities.
- Leadership in cooperative research projects: product and service development, innovation and strategies.
- Study and validate international experience in wine tourism, including data analytics and the publication of case studies, books and other scientific material.
- Create the GWTO’s Quality Seal, a certificate of excellence that guarantees the highest quality standards, distinguishing wine destinations, private companies and academic institutions in their marketing strategies.
- Research market intelligence through the GWTO’s Economic Monitor, focusing on the evolution of international markets, including trends, forecasting and economic impact.
- Co-creation and development of a comprehensive wine tourism training program through international alliances with Academic Members of GWTO.
- National and international collaboration in the design and development of proposals to promote the academic institutions’ members.
- Presence at leading events, fairs and national and international forums (tourism, wine and gastronomy).
- Promote networking through the organisation and participation in global, national and local events such as conferences, congresses, seminars, symposiums and forums.
- Offer assistance in the digital transformation of member companies and organisations, and attract foreign investments for these purposes.
- Source of knowledge of the GWTO Annual Awards Gala.
- Address issues and provide solutions through theoretical and applied research, market intelligence, education, training, information and innovation.
- FAM Trips among destination members.